Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeI Finally Found Em (multis)
HOKESE
-----
Mega Fish
Kudos: 478
Votes: 271
male australia
ah no probs i was just wondering.your tank is nice and clean sin,well done!
he bren,if you want we can still do a deal,i only asked about the multis,just so i knew where to get them!
i still havent placed the order.
im waiting for me nieces mum to ponny up her share of the doe,ive got mine waitn here.
but if youd like to sell me some id be glad!
as i said above i new it was a dear price,but after not being able to get them anywhere around here,that was the only place that could get them.i live in sydney,out west liverpool!
also what type of sand do you think is best for these guys?
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2009 10:09Profile MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Sin in Style
----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 1119
Votes: 165
male usa
any find sand really. i use black tahition which is really expensive. there is a new alternative from 3M if you can find a seller near you. they carry i much better black sand for 1/4 the cost. just seems to be impossable to find near me. its usually found in pool supply/installers.

if you can wait till spring you can usually find multis on www.aquabid.com . usually pricey after shipping unfortently but might find a local deal if your lucky. I actually got mine through a website just happen to find a local guy whining about how fast they were fillign his tank. said he had no idea what to do with them all. so i gave him an idea lol
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2009 15:51Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
oldfishnewfish
Hobbyist
Kudos: 16
Votes: 1
hey i have a question about multis, do they need a certain type of shell or can i just like go to the beach and find some shells with little hole things in them? and if i do get them at the beach is there a certain way to clean them?
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2009 18:53Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 26-Jan-2009 18:53
This post has been deleted
Sin in Style
----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 1119
Votes: 165
male usa
Bets shells to use are escargot shells. can buy them by the dozen online from a store called "chefs warehouse". Pretty cheap for the amount you get.

reason the ones on the beach arnt a good idea is they often get stuck in the shells when they get spooked if they arnt the right kind.
Post InfoPosted 27-Jan-2009 23:51Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
oldfishnewfish
Hobbyist
Kudos: 16
Votes: 1
okay thank you, i was just wondering as i saw all the nice pictures and thought that they were the ones that i see at the beach sometimes..anyways thanks for clearing that up for me.
Post InfoPosted 29-Jan-2009 01:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies