L# General Freshwater
  L# Looking for Stunting Articles
SubscribeLooking for Stunting Articles
castlequest
-----
Fish Addict
Votes: 0
female usa
I'd be interested in finding articles available online, that I could print out, that have to do with the stunting of fish when kept in too small, or overcrowded conditions. If anyone would like to share links with me I'd be most grateful.
Thanks!

By the way, these are going to be used to save someone's fish from them. They seem to be the type of person that wont trust what people tell them, but will trust "reliable" sources, such as articles.

Last edited by castlequest at 16-Dec-2004 20:43
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:58Profile Homepage AIM Yahoo PM Edit Report 
Natalie
---------------
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Apolay Wayyioy
Kudos: 3730
Votes: 348
female usa us-california
I should have taken a picture of that 10" oscar that was kept in a 30 gallon its whole life that somebody brought in to our store a few months back... It was pathetic.

Its spine was bent, its head was mishapen, and it had sores on its nose and lips from rubbing against the glass. Who could do that to an animal?]:|

I'm not your neighbor, you Bakersfield trash.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:58Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Report 
freejoe

----------
Enthusiast
Kudos: 227
Votes: 756
male canada ca-alberta
http://www.bestfish.com/tips/020598.html if you want to look up more google search stunting fish

The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an bacon and egg breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:58Profile PM Edit Report 
superlion

----------
Mega Fish
Kudos: 673
Votes: 339
female usa
I have one on my comp about sunfish that my Ichthyology prof gave me. It's more to do with overstocking in ponds, but if you're interested, PM me your email and I will send it to you.

><>
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:58Profile Homepage PM Edit Report 
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies