Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeSage Advice Needed...
smapty
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 64
Votes: 7
male usa
So I am running a 20 and 10 gal that I believe is overstocked but I need some advice as to how to balance them (and please note some of these I have rescued from being flushed ) and what to take back to the LFS. So let me start with the stocking:

20 Gal:
4 Guppy's
2 White Mollies
2 German Rams
5 Otto
1 Albino Cory
3 Panda Cory
1 Elegans Cory

10 Gal: (all rescued from Toilet)
4 Kuhli Loaches
2 Glowlight Tetra
1 Betta
2 Red Phantom Tetras

K so here it is. Some background info...the Corys are old and I am not sure if the LFS will take them back. I would like to keep the German Rams.

So I will star there and please be gentle cause I saved a portion of these fish but I want to make sure they get a good home.
Post InfoPosted 19-May-2006 23:43Profile PM Edit Report 
zachf92
----------
Big Fish
Kudos: 255
Votes: 233
male usa
What about this-

20 gal:
2 german rams
4 kuhlis
3 ottos

10 gal:
betta
2 ottos
6 red pbhantoms or glowlights (so return one or the other)

as you can see i havent included the livebearers because although pretty, they get to be a nuisance and the mollies should be in a tank of at least 30g. Also, the cories shouldnt be kept singly or in trios, and i cant see where they would fit in in either tank, so please try to return them. Otherwise return the kuhlies (or 2 ottos and put the remaining 3 in the 10g) and stick the cories in the 20g

Post InfoPosted 20-May-2006 00:42Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies