L# Sooooo theyre here!
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeSooooo theyre here!
Krunchy
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 23
male usa
my AZ Gardens order just arrived... bunch of shrimps....I orderd 10 Ninjas, 10 malaysian rainbows, and 10 cherry reds for my 40 planted.... lots arived already ko'ed but I still have probably 23-25 little shrimps running around! I called them they are sending replacements on all the ones lost... GOOOOO SHRIMPS!!!
Post InfoPosted 22-Sep-2007 01:10Profile Homepage PM Edit Report 
jasonpisani
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 7215
Votes: 1024
male malta
Hope you're enjoying the Shrimps. I have 6 Amano & they're always grazing over the moss, looking for food.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/corydoras/
Member of the Malta Aquarist Society - 1970.
http://www.maltaaquarist.com
Post InfoPosted 02-Oct-2007 22:17Profile MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
jase101
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 273
Votes: 1
male australia
wow, that's a lot of shrimp! i was thinking of going and buying another 3 or 4 shrimp to join my little bunch.
Post InfoPosted 03-Oct-2007 13:18Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Krunchy
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 23
male usa
thes are all in a 40 gallon planted tank, I wish I could provide you with pictures but my camera, throught a series of unfortunate events is in illinois... im in california... plus its an invert only tank giving me plenty of space to house more of them... I should be recieving 10 more cherrys in the next couple of days (this time from petshrimp) hopefully they will send some males... or better yet already berried females!
Post InfoPosted 04-Oct-2007 02:37Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies