Post Reply  New Topic
Subscribe46 Gallon Bowfront - Setup list
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 1074
male usa
Here's an updated shot of the HC.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/aquarium-pictures/files/1/8/9/5/IMG_0758_original.jpg

After around 5/6 weeks I almost have a complete carpet. Also at this phase the tank is pretty much infested with Cherry Shrimp. (If you look closely you could see some in the pic) Anway I'm still playing around with my limited supply of rocks and will post full tank when I decided placement. You could also see some other plants in the pic as well.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2007 18:15Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
Kudos: 1997
Votes: 670
male usa
Very nice tetratech, much much better than mine. But I will work on it sometime.

I clearly can see the runners of the HC, there is only one such runner in all of mine.

Ingo

Proud Member of the New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2007 18:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
EditedEdited by tetratech
Very nice tetratech, much much better than mine. But I will work on it sometime.

LF,
Don't compare my HC in my 46 with your's. As I mentioned I'm growing it in my 72g and it doesn't compare to my 46g.
So it's either the Aquasoil or it's the light difference. The stuff in my AS is only getting K and micros once a week.

EDIT: Just thought of something. I have leftover AS, I'm going to scoop out some Eco and put AS in a small area of my 72g and plant more HC. This should solve the mystery

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2007 20:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
Kudos: 1997
Votes: 670
male usa
Excellent idea, good thinking tetratech

With the speed you saw the growth in this tank we should see results rather shortly.

Ingo

Proud Member of the New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2007 21:03Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
Kudos: 799
male usa
EDIT: Just thought of something. I have leftover AS, I'm going to scoop out some Eco and put AS in a small area of my 72g and plant more HC. This should solve the mystery
Doesn't AC effect the whole tanks conditions. Which could be what the HC likes. I can't imagine that just a little bit would give the same response as a full tank of AC.

Good idea but I think there are issues with the test.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/Wingsdlc/Ric
Post InfoPosted 16-Jul-2007 23:23Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Good idea but I think there are issues with the test.

In spite of an official protest from Wingdlc the test will go on.

Well that is true, but I'm really testing the difference between the HC getting all it's goodies through it's root system versus dosing EI in the water column. The AS leaches NH3 and lowers ph/kh, which people try to minmize the effects by doing frequent water changes until it stops.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 17-Jul-2007 00:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
EditedEdited by wingsdlc
Look forward to seeing what happens.

Edit: Come see pictures posted on my log...

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 17-Jul-2007 00:38Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
The HC continues to spread very well. In certain areas of the tank I already need to trim. The tank is also completely invested with RCS. I've counted at least 100 all ready.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2774182140048205226LFHVXU

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 19-Jul-2007 14:29Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
Wow, that looks real nice. Nice shrimpies!

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 19-Jul-2007 17:15Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Kudos: 278
Votes: 338
female australia au-newsouthwales
Nice shrimps Jeff - it's good to see a picture. How about another full shot???

Can I ask you again about the Cal Aqua pipes. I've been emailing them & it seems they ship free to Aus & the price is far better than the ADA ones. I asked them about cleaning the pipes & here's a quote from his reply:-

1) you have to remove the hose tubing to clean the pipes
2) The outflux pipe can be cleaned by using a filter hose brush or soaking the item in bleach. You can also fill it with wet sand (pure silica sand only) and gently agitate the sand inside the tube.
3) The influx can be cleaned the same way. The best way is to use a brush with what you can get, then soak in concentrated bleach to remove the rest.
4) Cleaning the diffuser can be done by soaking it in bleach. That's the recommended way to clean all ceramic diffusers

If you have to remove the tubing from the pipes - sounds like a good opportunity to have lots of accidents will water spilling on the carpet. How do you find it.

I think you said you are able to clean them with filter hose brush in situ, without removing tubing?? On the pipe that sucks water out of the tank & into the filter - how is that managed - it looks like it is a solid piece of glass (with appropriate holes) or is the end removable, so you can insert the brush.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 22-Jul-2007 15:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
The interesting thing about the clear hoses and the lily pipes is that it actually shows you what's going on in your hoses. Let's face it most of us don't clean the hose tubing and it's possibly an indicator of how much organic waste is in the water column. So I guess that's a good thing to be able to see it, otherwise it's out of sight out of mind. But anyway I'm pretty sure I did in fact remove the hoses when I cleaned the pipes. I think I last cleaned them about 2 weeks ago and so far they are still perfectly clean (again probably will vary based on one's individual tank maintenance and stocking/feeding levels). There is a small hole on the bottom of the intake that looks like it's big enough for a small brush so if your just concerned about cleaning the pipes, you probably could do it from inside the tank without removing the hoses. Actually I did once clean the return this way, by inserting a brush into the large mouth and cleaning it, I put a fine mesh net over the mouth and had my wife turn on the filter cause I know the gunk would come back into the tank.

The lily pipes are great I think if you want that "look" but you'll really only appreciate it IMO your able to have them on side and don't have a background on the tank. It's only this way that you get that "not there" look if you know what I mean. I must admit, I do get nervous when I handle the pipes thinking I'm going to break one. As I mentioned I did break the intake when I first got them, but Cal-Aqua did send me a replacement minus the shipping to me, which was very fair.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 24-Jul-2007 01:37Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Thanks for the extra info Jeff. I think I must be a little thick headed. I get it all, except for how you avoid water accidents when you remove the hose to clean these glass pipes.

My tanks will definitely have a background - but I still thought they would reduce the ugliness of seeing my current pipes. I have managed to find a sort of greyish alternative intake & outake pipe to replace the bright eheim green - but you can still see them. The thought of using these is to eliminate all sight of them - but is it just a waste of money, since you say the benefit is only if you have no background ???

Thanks again.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 24-Jul-2007 05:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
As far as removing the hoses Let's see, on the Eheim 2213 that is connected to this tank I shut and disconnect the valves near the cansister, stick the ends in a bucket and then open the valves. Most of the water will poor harmlessly into the bucket. Then I remove the actual lily pipe with the hose end still in the bucket and let the rest of the water drop in.

I didn't mean to say the lily pipes wouldn't look nice on a tank with a background. They would look 1000 times better than that horrible green that eheim puts out, but I think you get the maximum inpact when it's all clear glass all around. Also the lily pipe shipped is designed for either the side or the corner of the aquarium.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 24-Jul-2007 12:21Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
When can we see a full shot, it has been quite a while. How is the HC going now?

Not only would I like to see your plants, but how you have the info lily pipe fitted. Do you have it under the water surface, or level with it.

Hope to see your tank soon, Jeff.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 05-Sep-2007 14:14Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Robyn,

Here's a current shot. Pretty simple Iwagumi. I just wanted to see how it would be to run a tank like this.
The plants are doing very well. The only issue is alittle green dust on the rocks and glass.

I'm probably going to create something different with it in the near future. The only occupants are the surviving otos and about 50 Cherry Shrimps. I will be putting a large school of very small fish to occupy all the space.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/aquarium-pictures/files/1/8/9/5/46G_original.jpg

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 05-Sep-2007 14:56Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Thanks for posting the pic. Your growth looks really great & in the pics, at least, no evidence of the green dust is to be seen anywhere.

I couldn't tell how you have your intake pipe. Does it skim the surface, or do you have it underneath?

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 05-Sep-2007 15:37Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Oh sorry Robyn, Here's another pic showing the whole setup.
You could see the Rhinox 5000 is right below the lily pipe return which is submersed. One benefit with the lily pipe is evaporation. Since the water runs through the bottom part of the big opening. Even with the head of the pipe partialy emersed you don't have any problems with filter noise or loss of co2.

You could also see the tank sits up high on an amoire so I have to stand on a step stool to maintenance.

To answer your earlier question. I have been removing and separting the pipes and tubing completely to clean. It's just easier that way. I don't know if your Eheim has the double disconnects at the filter, but with the Classics you just shut the valve and disconnect and I can remove the entire piece of tubing leading up to the tank with all the water intact.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/aquarium-pictures/files/1/8/9/5/IMG_2004_original.jpg

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 05-Sep-2007 15:56Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 922
Votes: 69
male usa
Hey Tetra, thanks for posting a full shot finally! I'll have to drop into APC more often

You did a tremendous job with that tank, everything is nice and clean. But I can see why you'd want a change. In a show tank two thirds of it is empty space. I know the value of negative space in a scape, but that's a little much...

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 06-Sep-2007 20:15Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Thanks for the comments. Yeah other's have mentioned the space, but again I already had the tank and lights and really just wanted to doa an iwagumi. It would probably look less "spacious" if there was big school of fish in the upper third. Getting the fish I want is a big pain in the  . I'll eventually buy a seamless shorter tank, but at least I know what to expect with this type of setup. I think I need to completely take out the HC and replant. It's getting way to thick. I don't know if trimming it is feasible.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 06-Sep-2007 21:38Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
male usa
I think I need to completely take out the HC and replant. It's getting way to thick. I don't know if trimming it is feasible.

Somewhere out there, LF stares at his brave little tuft of HC and a single tear rolls down his cheek....

Well, once again, very impressive. You keep raising the bar on us before we can catch up! Are you going to keep this tank and just redesign, and add a smaller ADA later on? Or ditch this one for the ADA?

Also, what kind of fish are you looking for? If it's P. simulans I can't help you, I've been barking up that tree for a year now. Thinking of just buying some small neons and calling it a day...

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 06-Sep-2007 23:01Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Somewhere out there, LF stares at his brave little tuft of HC and a single tear rolls down his cheek

Well I credit the AS and unobstructed high-light. LF has it in eco, although I have filled in a pretty good foreground in my 72g at this time, but it took much longer. I also think the height of this tank w/96watt bulbs is much more effetive than the height of the 72g w/65watt bulbs. I'll probably get an 60cm from ADA cause I'll be able to play around with it easier than this one.

As far as fish, I'd like to get the Celestial danios, but I want a true schooler, not cardinals or some other tetras that only school when new or my hand is in the tank. Actually a large school of rummies probably would look nice. I'm curious also to see if the layout will make the fish school better.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 06-Sep-2007 23:56Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
As far as fish, I'd like to get the Celestial danios, but I want a true schooler, not cardinals or some other tetras that only school when new or my hand is in the tank. Actually a large school of rummies probably would look nice. I'm curious also to see if the layout will make the fish school better.

It helps if you have something to chase the schoolers around...

Celestial danios are pretty sweet. They would look pretty good in that tank too. They aren't a true schooler though are they?

Do you happen to have new pictures of the 72?

BTW:

http://www.fishprofiles.com/files/threads/35345.1.htm?10#

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 07-Sep-2007 03:05Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
male usa
http://www.franksaquarium.com/danios.htm

Celestial danios, second from the top. Expensive but seem to be in stock

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 07-Sep-2007 03:22Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Thanks Nowher, Yeah they are pricey, but supposely not to difficult to bread. Looks like 12 of them will set you back around $100 w/shipping overnite. Otherwise no guarantee. I think I'll look for something else.

Wings I like your new setup. If you can get that foreground to grow in nice and thick it will look great with the midground wood and rocks exposed. Here's a current pic of the 72g. Notice the Cuba, hehe!

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/aquarium-pictures/files/1/8/9/5/IMG_2085crop_original.jpg

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 07-Sep-2007 04:09Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
EditedEdited by TW
The pic of the Celestial Pearl Danio shows a very beautiful fish. Hope you find some, as they'd look stunning in any tank.

EDIT: Forgot to say how much I like petrified valley too

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 07-Sep-2007 04:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
male usa
I remember seeing those danios at AF in NJ, thought they were some sort of dwarf rasbora. Thought about getting a few but didnt know how large they would get at the time. Nice fish, good active schooler. I'm sure a large school in a larger tank would be stunning... both visually, and to the wallet.

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 07-Sep-2007 22:33Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
Tetra,

The 72 is look pretty good still. I am guessing that the foreground is HC? What is the plant in the mid-ground on the left? Sunset?

The CPD used to be called Galaxy Rasbora. Then they changed it.

What about the Glowlight Danios? I kind of have a liking for them and white clouds.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 08-Sep-2007 00:48Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
The 72 is look pretty good still. I am guessing that the foreground is HC? What is the plant in the mid-ground on the left? Sunset?

Repens

I also like the coral pencils, but they are really pricy. I did once have three and they didn't acclimate well.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 08-Sep-2007 02:59Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Countryfish
----------
Fish Addict
Da...Dum .. Da...Dum
Kudos: 83
Votes: 242
male australia
Jeff , The new setup would look stunning with a nice big school of Rummies .
One of my favorites .
The Petrified Valley looks as brillant as ever .

Garry
Post InfoPosted 08-Sep-2007 12:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Hi Jeff

In my 74G planted thread, when you said you only dose K & micros - I'm not sure which one is K? I have KNO3, KH2P04 & K2S04. Which one do you mean?

Cheers,

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2007 14:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
K2S04.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2007 15:20Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Yep Wings is right, SO4. I believe the aquasoil provides no3 and po4 in enough quantities.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 09-Sep-2007 17:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Thanks Jeff & Wings. Sorry to post here in your log, but I don't think that those visiting my log are users of the EI method.

I'll dose Seachem Flourish & Iron according to bottle directions for tank size (or do you think Iron is unnecessary?)

How do I calculate how much K2S04 I need in a 74G. Is there a mathematical calculation I need to do.

Do you envisage a time when you'll need to dose KN03, KH2P04 as well. How will you know when / if these others are needed also.

Thanks in advance & sorry for cluttering up your log with my questions.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2007 07:03Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
TW,

I would just watch my plants. They will normally tell you if something is wrong. After that you have to figure out what is missing.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2007 12:01Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Robyn,

This link shows EI dosing guidelines. I usually just dose Seachem Flourish and not extra Iron, but I guess it depends on the plants. Robyn what are the issues with the lily pipes?

http://www.theplantedtank.co.uk/EI.htm

Garry thanks for the comments. Yep big school of rummies would look great.

Wings, Yep it's HC. BTW I still don't know how to change a link name to regular words in this forum. Anyone care to explain?

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2007 22:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 11-Sep-2007 22:17
This post has been deleted
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
EditedEdited by wingsdlc
you need to do:

]link=What you want it to say[The link ]/link[

Should look like the above, except the brackets need to be reversed. Below is with the bracket as the word bracket.

Bracket link=What you want it to say Bracket The link Bracket /link Bracket

Does this help.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 01:14Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
I'll give it a try

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 01:27Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Trying

Shrimp Convention

Wings your a genious. I am forever in your debt

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 01:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 12-Sep-2007 01:37
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
No problem tetra!

It was the least I could do.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 03:09Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 12-Sep-2007 04:26
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Jeff, apologies again for cluttering up your log. Thanks for the link. The doesn't work, but I'll just copy & paste into m browser & that should work ok. Glad you asked that link naming questions - I always wondered how it's done. Thanks Wings.
Robyn what are the issues with the lily pipes?
Nothing really with the lily pipes themselves. Dopey me forgot to get the cabinet maker to make a space for the lily pipes to enter from the side That issue is taken care of now & I have a nice space cut into the wood. 2nd issue was how ugly the green Eheim hose looked running down the side of the tank. I couldn't stand it. The only clear hose that I know of which is aquarium safe is the ADA stuff. Horribly expensive (AU$54), but I've got some on order & when it comes, that's when I'll attach the lily pipes. In the meantime, I have Eheim ones in place. Not that bad, as I've found you can get Eheim in-take & spray return bar in grey (not quite black - but better than green).

Well, I'm off to plant my new Alternanthera reineckii in the 74G. Fingers crossed for me that I can now grow a red plant now.

Keep us posted with changes & updates to your tank.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 11:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Robyn don't worry about cluttering up the log. It's all just conversation with just dedicated planted tank folk. If the mods don't mind, I certainly don't. Be careful with the pipes when you set it up. Make sure you grab them from the bottom where the tubing will meet the pipe, because as you know I did break one. I ordered the tubing from as well, but not as expensive for me, but I'm wondering if I could have gotten the same thing from Home Depot.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 13:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
EditedEdited by TW

Jeff, that is a great collage of your scapes. Is the beach area wider now in Petrified Valley?
Make sure you grab them from the bottom where the tubing will meet the pipe, because as you know I did break one
Thanks, I will. That's why Ive been so particular asking you heaps of questions about cleaning them & whether you remove the hose (it seems you do). According to instructions in my cal aqua pack, it said to cut the hose off each time - but seems so wasteful.

You pay less for the ADA clear hose? Doesn't surprise me. Checked out USA ADA site & compared USA prices to Aus prices & I just don't get it. A quick comparison, check out the price on the USA Link to the product:-

ADA Lily Pipe Outflow P-2 13mm
http://www.adgshop.com/Lily_Pipe_p/102-412.htm

Buy an ADA Lily Pipe Outflow P-2 13mm in Aus & you'll pay the equivalent of USD$167.53

Wings - what am I doing wrong in the naming of the link. Couldn't quite follow the instructions.

Edited by Frank
Robyn, you need to bracket just the internet address,
not the title of what you wanted us to see.
Go to the edit button at the bottom of this post
and click on it, then scroll up your post and
notice how I placed the brackets.

EDIT: Thanks Heaps Frank, but what I was trying to was to rename the link. At the top of this page, Wings gave a demo of how to do it (Tetratech asked how), but I must be doing something wrong. So, what I'm trying to do is have you see the Title of the link, and for that title to now actually be the link. Do you know how to do that?

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2007 14:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Robyn,

Thanks for the comments on the photo. Yes the valley is wider. I play around with it from time to time. It's that or total redo.

That's interesting about cutting the hoses. I think that's there way of saying. "This way you won't break the pipes"

Don't feel bad about the link thing. It took me a couple of attempts until I figured it out.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 13-Sep-2007 16:14Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Don't feel bad about the link thing. It took me a couple of attempts until I figured it out
So what am I doing wrong? I must be pretty dopey, as I couldn't figure out Wings instructions

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 14-Sep-2007 09:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
Maybe this will help~

{link=Whatever it is you would like the link to say}The link.com{/link}

Just change all of the {} to []

You can use the link tool from above then just edit in:

=Whatever it is you want the link to say

Is that better?

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 14-Sep-2007 12:13Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
EditedEdited by TW
[link=Lily Pipe Outflow P-6 17mm
]http://www.adgshop.com/Lily_Pipe_p/102-4161.htm[/link]sells in the US for USD$100.00. Same items sells in AUS for equivalent USD$261.92, or AUD$312.15.

Yay, link naming worked. Thanks Jeff

Only thing, I can't get it to continue on the one line. Oh well.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 14-Sep-2007 13:51Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies