SubscribeHelp with Plant ID, please
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 1074
male usa
EditedEdited by tetratech
LF,
I thought the first plant might be a anubias afzelii at first, but I really don't have much experience with plastic plants

If they are non-aquatic, you could take a nice looking bowl and use them as top dressing for a small nano.

Congrats on the Ultimate Fish Guru status. I grovel at your feet

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 23-Feb-2006 17:12Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 922
Votes: 69
male usa
Congrats on the Ultimate Fish Guru status. I grovel at your feet

I still think we should be able to replace the word "fish" with "plant" if we so choose. I wonder what percentage of our total posting is done in the planted forum anyway...

Sorry, OT, just thinking out loud.

I agree with tetra's statement about the nano tank idea... if you're ever allowed to start that nano tank...

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 23-Feb-2006 17:19Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
Kudos: 1997
Votes: 670
male usa
Thanks tetratech, you will have that status very soon too . And why do you think I have gravel on my feet ?

And I am not sure, but aren't users at some point able to make up their own title? The something like "Plant Nerd" would be more appropriate .

The first plant, if it should be an emersed one, would be great in a nano, thanks for the idea. But as NowherMan6 hinted, that would be if I am allowed to have one. Actually, I am sure I could have one, but the spot where the wife want's to put it is really bad as this area during the summer months will heat up into the higher 80s. We will see ...

Ingo

Proud Member of the New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club
Post InfoPosted 23-Feb-2006 18:24Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies